What are six steps process in algorithmic problem solving?
1. Define the problem
2. Decide if it is a problem type you can solve your own
3. Devise a solution to the problem
4. Test the solution to see if it solves the problem
What is the six-step problem solving process?
1. Defining the problem
2. Gather information
3. Brainstorming possible solutions
4. Evaluate possible solutions
5. Choose best solution
Which is the first step in solving the problem?
The first step in solving a problem is to identify the issue. By identifying the issue, it becomes much easier to find a solution to the problem.
Which is the first step in the problem solving process?
A problem solving process is a logical sequence of steps that one takes to solve a problem. The first step in the problem solving process is the identification of the problem. This means that before you can take any steps to solve your problem, you must be able to identify what the problem is.